Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just love her!

My dear little Eliza is continually making me laugh and smile. I just wanted to write three little things down before I forget them and lose them from my memory forever.
1. The other day the kids were trying to get me to let them watch a movie that I told them was to scary and I don't remember exactly what was said to lead up to it but my sweet Eliza said "But he's a nice mean guy, mommy he's a nice mean guy." Maybe it was in the way she said it but I broke out in laughter. The things that girl comes up with!

2. So the past two weeks there have been so many people at the house. My brother was here with his family of four, my sister was here with her daughter and two friends of hers from Australia were all here staying in three bedrooms and a living room. This left my family in one bedroom which was very tiring. Anyhow Eliza has a Princess pillow that she had to sleep with while everyone was here, whether she was on the floor, in bed with us, or on the blow up mattress she had to have her princess pillow. Last night was the first night that the kids were all back in their own beds or supposed to be. I have no recollection of my own little princess crawling in bed with me at all (guessing that has to do with a lack of sleep from Emmitt being in the room with us and either waking up every hour throughout the night or wanting to play at 5am) but I woke up to her sleeping beside me with what else but that princess pillow she has come to love so much that when she crawls in bed with me from another bedroom in the middle of the night it has to come to. She looked so beautiful.
3. And last but not least is another thing she said to make me laugh. The kids asked for there vitamin and so I went to get it for them. With Eliza she gets a half but it is the same conversation with her every time. She always wants "a big one." So today I'm getting her her half and she tells me "I want a big one" and I offer her the half and then in return she informs me "I want a big one. I a big. I two" as she waves her two fingers so sure that it is true she is big, she is TWO. Her eyes pleading her case that surely she will now get a "big one."

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you guys update the blog! Its fun to see your family growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AREN'T KIDS just the best thing in this world. They have that special gift to always put a smile on our face! Glad to get to know ELiza

    ReplyDelete