Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Emmitt!!!!!!


June 25th,2009 Emmitt turned 1!!!!!
Emmitt was pretty rough on us at first but he's come along way. You would never be able to tell by his photos but he was a horrible baby the first six months. Between screaming, crying, refusing to sleep and spitting up continually I could not wait for him to get big. While I am glad the first six months are over I am sad he is already 1. He has eight teeth, is walking, is very determined and is one of the funniest babies I believe I have ever met. He is VERY hyper. He is always out of breath from playing and exploring. He laughs when we put him to sleep and thankfully loves to sleep. On long days he will even cry if we try to rock him instead of putting him in his crib. Last night he went into his room layed down on the floor then went and shut the door . When I lay him down in his crib we always play a game of peek a boo. I put the blanket over his face and he pulls it down and up as I say "peek a boo". He loves to eat even though he never gains any weight. He is our smallest baby ever. At 9 months he was below 5% for weight and below 15% for height. He took his first camping trip at 3 weeks and has loved adventure ever since. We are glad he joined us for this adventure we call life.
Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment