Steve finished and started a new school year at REV, worked on his masters with his favorite teacher Arturo Fernandez (that is a joke- he was a super picky teacher who Steve had the majority of his classes with in 2008, he is so excited he has no more classes with him), was realeased from Sunbeams and called as a ward missionary, and played a lot, I mean a lot, lot of baseball with Jaron and started on a project with his Dad that he is so excited about . They are just in the beginning stages of this project but Steve loves his Dad and loves any opportunity to be involved with him. A highlight of the year was going to Grammy and Papas for a day of two reunions. Steve's family is amazing.
Jaron loved the trips to the zoo, seeing uncle Kenny, spending time with all of his cousins, our camping trip to the beach, taking swim and soccer over summer, finding Grandpa's church video collection, making some new friends, and playing. In 2008 he loved animals, trains, superheros, and watching movies (which he is always begging for, "can I watch a movie, pleasssssssssssssse"), he would be a total couch potato if I let him. He is so helpful with his brother and sister and is so creative in so many ways which comes from not being allowed to watch movies all the time.
Jaron at the San Diego Zoo with Uncle Kenny
Fun in the Backyard
Jaron talking with girls during his first soccer "game."
I use that word very lightly.
Sledding in Forest Falls with friends!
Eliza has changed a lot this year she went from a baby to a toddler toooo quickly. Her hair went from bald to long. She is so funny. She loves to sing. Her favorites this year were probably "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' and now "I Love to See the Temple". She is a stunt artist. She loves to climb and jump off of everything including the stage at church during a project day while barefoot. I found out how much she loves babies when I brought Emmitt home and had to watch her constantly beacuse she was always trying to play with him or take care of him. She still tries to nurse him with her "babas" and always tries to make him laugh.
Eliza Loving her brother even while hiking around in Forest Falls!
My own little Joan of Arc
Home from the hospital after a little scare on her Birthday!
Emmitt is a baby but he's not just any baby he's mine and I love him. It has been quite an adjustment with him. He is almost 7 months now. He already has two teeth and is able to scoot all over the place. He is one of our fussier babies but at the same time is one of our happiest, smiliest babies. He loves his brother and sister so much and is getting very big. He doesn't really want to be bothered with baby food but wants to be nursed constantly. He is a baby of opposites I suppose but knows what he wants . Or does he......
Ready for the Snow
Happy as can be!
Brotherly Love
It's hard to be a baby!
Well I guess I said enough about 2008 and have already enjoyed the projects we have embarked upon and the adventures we have had in 2009. I can't wait.....
yea!!! I'm so glad you joined the blogging world!! It's such a great way of staying in touch!
ReplyDelete